As you can see, magnet is applied in the flashlight industry in an increasingly common. More and more manufactures adopt magnet in their now models of flashlight.
Professionals, including motorists, repairmen, technicians, electricians, plumbers and installers of air conditioning systems undoubtedly will want to get a magnetic control LED and waterproof flashlight and release constantly busy hands, as it is small enough to fit in the limited space and accurately illuminate the work surface with a powerful beam light where it is needed most.
Manker TimeBack CU is such a magnetic control LED and waterproof flashlight with 500LM luminous flux, wide-angle beam LED and powerful magnets, which allow you to install them on any steel surface. Your hands are free at this time, which allows more freedom to perform the requested operation. Magnetic allows you to direct the light output from almost any angle and illuminate every detail. What’s more, it’s waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 2m. Its LED lights as a powerful searchlight that can be used almost anywhere you need light. It’s a new reliable and useful tool for home.
In addition, nowadays, magnetic USB charging gains its popularity in flashlight industry. For example, magnetic USB charging port is now available on Fenix RC11, which outputs 1000LM luminous flux, and use Fenix 2600mAh lithium rechargeable battery or CR123A battery.
Feature & Specifics of Manker TimeBack CU:
– Copper Material
– Use Cree XPL V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
– Max 500 lumens output
– Working Voltage: 2.8-4.4v
– Beam Distance: 140m
– Brightness Levels: High – Mid – Low, Strobe, SOS
– Can use one 18350 lithium battery or one CR123A batteries
– Size: 93mm (Length) x 27mm (Diameter)
– Weight: 300g (without batteries)
– Copper Material Flashlight Body
– The magnetic ring control
– Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 2m
– Impact resistant to 2 meters
Feature & Specifics of Fenix RC11:
– Aluminum Material
– Use Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
– Max 1000 lumens output
– Beam Distance: 190m
– Brightness Levels: High – Mid – Low, Strobe, ECO, Turbo
– Can use one 18650 lithium battery or one CR123A battery
– Size: 113.5mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter)
– Weight: 70g (excluding battery and charging cable)
– Aluminum Material Flashlight Body
– Impact resistant to 1 meter
Try to buy and fiddle with the lamp with magnets and you will also find hundreds of other places and destinations where such an unusual lamp can be used. The Manker TimeBack CU costs $129.95 and Fenix RC11 costs $79.95 at Banggood. Highly recommend!!!